Tuesday 2 October 2012

Final Cut Pro Designs


Here are some of my designs, I designed these in Final Cut Pro.
I made the image below by adding 9 coloured bars (Pink and Blue) together, and using a Kaleidoscope effect to twist the bars around. This will be the first shot we see. 


I then added another image of a rainbow line effect, I added this to the timeline. 


I used Keyframes to make the Kaleidoscope effect on this image, go in and out. 


I again used the Kaleidoscope effect on this picture and made this; 


I made this effect by adding different keyframes to the Kaleidoscope effect. By adding keyframes, it makes different effects, and makes the effect more exciting. 


Here are the keyframes. 



I used another image to make a different effect, again I used the Kaleidoscope effect to make this image. 


I made this effect by using Keyframes again, seen here; 



No comments:

Post a Comment